Postpartum Doula Services
WHY CHOOSE BETWEEN SLEEP AND A SHOWER WHEN YOU CAN HAVE BOTH? WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Whether you need help during the day or through the night, our postpartum doulas are here to support YOU through the transition of bringing home baby and adjusting to the new routine in a confident and stress-free environment. We can help with that!
What can we help with?
OUR PERSONALIZED CARE PROVIDES:
– Help the family adjust while respecting your unique needs
– Facilitate the parent-baby bond by removing minor must-do chores so you enjoy your time with your baby.
– Provide feeding support, whether breast or bottle
– Aid with the introduction of baby to older siblings and ideas on how to make them feel more involved
– Meal planning and preparation even if vegan/vegetarian/gluten free
– Light housekeeping (Laundry, toy pick up, vacuum, dusting, sanitizing bottles and more)
– Increase your time to rest and recuperate by keeping baby content nearby
– Assist with care after a cesarean especially when breastfeeding or pumping to help make recuperation more pleasant
– Guidance and encouragement to find your footing as a parent and build your confidence
– Overnight support for you and your partner to get valuable sleep. We will bring baby to you to feed if breastfeeding or feed baby, change diaper and meet other needs before settling baby back in bed/crib.
– Accompany you to the grocery store, or when shopping with the children or gladly do it for you.
– Evidence-based answers to newborn care questions
5 shifts, in the first 1-2 weeks
8 shifts, in the first 2-4 weeks
16 shifts, 4-6 weeks of care
32 shifts, in the first 8-10 weeks
40 shifts, within the first year
4 shifts, 1-2 weeks of care
8 shifts, 1-4 weeks of care
16 shifts, 2-8 weeks of care
24 shifts, within the first year
**Additional hours may be added to any of the packages.**